Friday, September 11, 2009

The Great Customer Service of Lockerz.com

If you recently received a message from Lockerz about ptz earned through a glitch and you are baffled than definitely continue reading. I recieved an email like that saying that they were going to take away 103 ptz which is complete BS and I'm sure of it. I decided to contact them (through inf0@lockerz.com, don't use support@lockerz.com) and explain my situation to them and got a very nice and sincere response:

I wrote:
Please don't have a robot automatically respond with an answer that doesn't fit to what I've stated below. I want a real human being to read this.

Do you honestly think that taking away 103 hard earned ptz is fair after I've already lost over 300 ptz and 9 referrals? I admit I used a bug that allowed me to earn ptz with old dailies and I accept the fact that you took away more ptz and referrals then what I earned through the glitch. Since that occurance I haven't earned any ptz through refreshing or any other glitch. I am 100% positive that nothing was ever added to my ptz when I didn't earn it because I moniter my points closely. I know the estimated number of ptz I will have when you restock. I know about how many ptz I'll have by Halloween. I HAD this whole thing planned out. It's just that now, when I haven't done anything wrong and I've been working harder than anyone else to earn ptz, you take them away? It isn't anybody's right to take away my ptz when I've earned the right to be where I want to be. I've made two blogs devoted to your site, I've gotten 500 followers from nothing on two different twitter accounts in just one day, and I've left a lot of things behind including a bit of my dignity to advertise your site. The only thing I'm asking you to leave behind is what's right - my ptz.


Lockerz Logo

Hi Kyle and thanks for contacting us. We appreciate the detailed explanation of your account activity and we also appreciate anything that you've done to spread word about Lockerz. And, just so you know, this is a real human being reading your message. We have forwarded your email to someone here at Lockerz that will review your account. As you already know, any PTZ that you earned through exposing the Dailies bug, will be lost. Also any PTZ earned through other glitches will be lost as well. But you've already indicated that you monitor your PTZ closely and didn't notice any PTZ accumulation from refreshing and other glitches.


Any "good" legitimately earned PTZ will be credited back to you. You may also see added PTZ in your account by the end of the weekend if you ever noticed the site not immediately crediting you with PTZ for logins, dailies, and friend sign ups. These have always been counted and accurate in our system and should be displayed correctly in all member accounts by Sunday night.


Please understand that we simply want the site to be fair for all members in time for our official launch. If any member contacts us feeling that they've lost legitimately earned PTZ, we review their case and adjust PTZ accordingly. We apologize for any frustration this may be causing you. Thanks for being a loyal member of Lockerz!

As you can see, they are willing to help you if you explain yourself well. Don't send an email lying to them if you are lying to yourself and you should get a good chance of earning back your hard earned ptz.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I totally understand what your trying to say!

    Lockerz Info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I redeemed something but I have yet to get it (its been like two and a half weeks) and I sent them an email but they never freakn respond! How long did it take you to receive a reply from your email?

    ReplyDelete